Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Look : Makeup Geek Eyeshadows!

        
      I've been waiting for a couple weeks to get my hands on these babies! When they came in the mail today, I was so excited I had to blog about it haha. Shipping took about 2 weeks and they came safely packaged with bubble wrap and packing peanuts :D 

I chose to get 15 shadows that would fit inside the silver travel palette. 

It's a sleek and durable plastic palette with a closure that snaps into place securely. The plastic doesn't attract fingerprint marks - a huge plus for the neat freak within me. 

It also sports a huge mirror that fills the entire top space! The shadows each came individually packaged in a great little cardboard invention that could act as storage if you opted out of buying a palette.

Here are a couple pictures of my picks - can you tell I like my neutrals?


Stay tuned for a full review! 

Love,

jane

Follow me on BlogLovin' :)


No comments:

Post a Comment