Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quick Update & Triangl Bikini

Hello everyone! It feels like forever since I've been able to post. My trip to Cuba was awesome! I got to meet a dolphin named Mara, snorkel, swim in the beautiful sea, watch a circus act and participate in a magic show. All this and more was jam packed into 7 days. Crazy. Keep an eye out for a vlog and video on outfits I wore in Cuba :)

I'm working on establishing a regular schedule to post my reviews/videos and update this blog but here's a quick update on the TRIANGL bikinis.

I only have one picture of me wearing the Chloe bikini in Santa Rosa Splash.
First of all, these bikinis are very high maintenance. I'm talking constant maintenance. This one held out better than the Ollie rose-coloured bikini I got, but it does have some white marks on it from sunscreen. Make sure if you use spray sunscreen that you keep it far away from the neoprene.
The bikini looked fabulous and it felt great. It dried so quickly and was very comfortable. In the water the neoprene will stretch slightly so ladies, make sure your bottoms aren't too loose!

After being in any kind of water you'll have to rinse (do not soak) the bikinis in cold water and lay them flat to dry (out of the sun!) or else they'll crease.

The Ollie, sadly to say, did not hold up well at all. The first time I wore it the rose-gold of the bottoms were starting to rub off and I don't know how that happened. I'm quite disappointed in it. The bikini looks awesome, just the material wasn't up to the sand and sunscreen attack that it went through.

So if you're thinking to buy these, just be aware that you'll need to be really careful with what it comes in contact with.

Fingers crossed that TRIANGL will be able to help me out...
**EDIT**
Great news! TRIANGL has always been amazing with customer service and they have really impressed me this time. I emailed them after I wrote this post and not even two hours later they resolved my problem. They're willing to exchange it for me! Hooray! The bikinis may be high maintenance, but the company is great to deal with. Will definitely continue my bikini shopping there.

Love,

jane

Follow me on BlogLovin' :) 
My YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ddsm4CtLIY7TMVZdk20uQ/videos

2 comments:

  1. The bikini looks great on you! Can I ask, in the Ollie, how did the size small top fit? I am debating between a small and medium. Did you find that the band in the small size was tight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      The band size for the Ollie in small was perfect for me - the problem was that it lacked coverage in front for me. I exchanged it for a medium and found the front to be a much better fit but the straps a tad bit loose. Just factor in that once submerged in water the neoprene will loosen slightly!

      Delete