Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Ipsy Bag 2014!

Hello all!

I just want to start off by saying that I really loved my past Ipsy bags. This month just wasn't working for me though :(. I got products I really wasn't interested in and some of them seemed like a cop out.

In this month's bag I received:
Pur~lisse hydra-balance moisturizer
Hang Ten Classic Sport Sunscreen
Pacifica Duo in #1
Nailtini polish in the colour "Champagne"
Eau Thermale Avene

To be honest, I don't like any of them! The nail polish is okay, but I don't really enjoy receiving them because my mom owns a Salon (Mei Nails 989 Fennell Avenue, Hamilton ON). I pretty much get my pick of all the colours we have.

Also, the moisturizer seems cheap and smells too much like Glysomed hand lotion - definitely wary about putting that on my face!

The sunscreen smells like Malibu Rum (not good in my books) but it does apply thinly. I could use it at some point in my trip.

The Pacifica Duo is poor quality. The colours are not pigmented nor are they smooth! They're quite powdery and the packaging just screams "cheap"!

The Eau Thermale is basically pressurized water. Water in a can.

I'm pretty disappointed in this month's Ipsy picks, but that's the feeling I'm getting from a lot of Ipsters too!

I hope next month is better.

Love,

jane

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ddsm4CtLIY7TMVZdk20uQ/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment