Thursday, May 1, 2014

Back in stock!!



I absolutely FREAKED out when I found out that the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette was back in stock at Sephora for Mother's Day. Of course, I ordered it right away! I really wanted to try a range of these powders and I think this set is the best way to do that. This sold out so quickly when the lighting powders first came out and the prices on Ebay and Amazon were INSANE. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic that I'll be a proud owner of this palette for a reasonable price.

The palette includes Incandescent Light (an exclusive to the palette) and two existing shades, Dim Light and Radiant Light. 

The palette is $67 CAD for 0.348oz and a single full sized shade (0.38oz) is $52 CAD. Considering the small size of the product, I am a little still a bit skeptical of the price, but I will sacrifice that for the colour range and versatility.

Stay tuned for a full review!

Love,

jane

Follow me on BlogLovin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment