Monday, June 16, 2014

Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss Review



Hello, my readers!

I was browsing through Walmart (bad idea) and of course, the makeup section will always call my name and I will always oblige. As I was passing one of the end displays, these glosses caught my eye. The new limited edition Covergirl Colorlicious glosses are the hottest thing at the drugstore right now...and they're seriously underrated!

I have the color "Fruitylicious" (the color directly in the middle of that photo to the right) and it's BEAUTIFUL. It's the perfect fushia that contains minimal sparkle and some serious shine! It's got a slight bluish purple undertone which makes it very wearable since it's more cool-toned for me.

High pigmentation and endless shine paired with a non-sticky formula means that I am one happy girl. The color range is amazing as well! I'm looking to pick up another color...or two.

The packaging is nice and quite simple. I like the clear glass tube and the sleek, silver cap.
It features a doe-foot applicator that helps you get into the corners of your mouth with precision.

In Canada, this gloss is $6.99 which is decent for the drugstore! You get 0.12 fl oz but the gloss is so pigmented that you will need very little to attain the perfect glossy look.

Check out my full review & application here on my YouTube channel!


Thanks so much for reading!

Love,

jane

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ddsm4CtLIY7TMVZdk20uQ
Follow me on BlogLovin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment