Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Favourites 2014!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a while but here are my favourites for the month of June.

If you're interested in reading, do take a look below! Otherwise, the video will contain all the info you need :) 

L'oreal Silky Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 50
This stuff is seriously good. It hardly feels like I have any sunscreen on at all when I apply it! It's completely non-greasy which was the main attraction for me.


Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
I have officially fallen back in love with this moisturizer! It does the job well and the bonus is the SPF 15 that Aveeno snuck in there. When I put this on, the high school days just come flashing back...

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "Sand Sable"

The colour is working REALLY well for me! Sometimes I will use this to spot conceal and then set with a powder. It's got great coverage that lasts all day...what more can you ask for?

Laneige BB Cushion in "Medium"
I think I found my favourite BB cream of all time. I'm not even joking! I've seen such a difference in my skin when I use this lightweight formula. My skin appears flawless without looking like I'm wearing any makeup at all! It's high-time that I get to Target to buy the full size.

Revlon Matte Blush "Blushing Berry"
I was digging through my blushes and found this barely touched. I remember not liking this blush because it wasn't pigmented enough but now, I think I've developed a quiet appreciation for it. The neutrality of the blush is VERY appealing. I don't have to worry about colours clashing or over-doing my blush. It's a great everyday shade!

Maybelline Volume Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara
When they say Pumped Up, they mean PUMPED UP. This mascara boasts mega volume and I'm inclined to believe it. I love the shape of the brush and the way it applies. The formula is not too wet for my pathetic lashes, and it makes the most of what I've got. Go Maybelline!

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
*Drum roll please...* I am in LOVE with this instant camera. Its cute, functional and oh-so-hipster. Not that I'm into that hipster thing. But I do love that the photos print out instantly. It's got this vintage feel that I cannot help but love. Definitely looking forward to making a photo-collage/wall thing for my room with this!

Thanks for reading!

Love,

jane

No comments:

Post a Comment