Monday, April 28, 2014

April Favourites 2014

Helloooooo! Long time no see. Kind of.

Exams are officially done for this semester so I am making my way back into the blogging world.

Here are my favourites this month. (If you don't like to read, all the info below is in the video).



Soap & Glory Rub Your Nose In It
This stuff is amazing! It really helps minimize the look of pores with extended use.

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation "Medium Bisque"
I have the color Medium Bisque and it's the PERFECT colour for me right now. It's so blendable and easily buildable.

BareMinerals Matte Foundation "Golden Fair"
This loose foundation has been great for a casual day at school or work. The coverage is variable - can be light or can be built up to medium coverage. Best part? It doesn't clog pores.

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Black Velvet"
Loveeeee this liner. Honestly. It's so pigmented and blendable. And it doesn't smudge! Must try more.

Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Brush #107
It's tiny and gives you a lot of control. Perfect for flicking that gel liner!

Sigma E40 Blending Brush
My holy grail blending brush. Perfect for all pigments!

Starlooks Luscious Longwear Lip Pencil "Naked"
I've been loving this! It came in my April Ipsy bag and I think it's perfect for spring. Think pink roses and cream.

That's it, folks! Thanks for reading/watching.

Love,

jane

Follow me on BlogLovin' :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment